Monday, December 1, 2014

50 Cent’s Boy Marquise Jackson Hopes For Basketball Scholarship, claims Floyd Mayweather is his idol


Shortly after a highlight reel of his playing hit the internet, 50 cent’s teenage son Marquise Jackson had a chat with TMZ and he talked  about his huge aspirations as a basketball player and admitted that he sometimes a target on the court as a result of his celebrity. “I mean, it’s a blessing man,” he said of the attention the highlight reel has created, which finds him playing in a pre-school league. “I pray for stuff like this. 


I’m just happy I’m able to play ball and do something love” when asked if his connection to his father has affected the way people treat him as a player, Jackson hinted that many other players think he has gotten extra exposure because of his dad’s popularity. “yeah, a lot of people, they come up to me and say it’s ‘cause of my Dad or they think I’m not good but at the end I show them I could play,”he said.
The younger Jackson also spoke about his hopes to play college Basketball and receive an athletics scholarship to do so. “I really don’t know,” he said when asked if he has an interest in any particular college program.” There’s a lot of schools I like, a lot of big-time schools I like. I just really look forward to receiving an athletics scholarship wherever I go.”
Jackson also spoke about being inspired by 50 cent’s rival Floyd Mayweather. “just seeing him work, his work ethic is really motivation for me,” Marquise said of the boxer. “I really pay attention to what he does in the boxing ring, it’s really an inspiration for me. To see somebody have such a work ethic as his is insane to me.”

check out his video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RMD Refutes Claims Of Him Joining The Apc

The entire online community was agog with news that Nollywood actor turned-politician, Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) had joined the massive ...