Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Rukky Sanda Blasts Critics In New Message


Beautiful and controversial  Nollywood star actress and producer, Rukky Sanda has really had enough from haters coming after her on social media and this morning, she took to her Instagram account to pour out her anger. You can tell from her really unpleasant words that she truly can not keep up with all the numerous beefs anymore.

 See what she dropped:

If Only I Cared Enuf To Engage In A Baseless Conversation With People That Are Entirely Jobless And Live Off The Internet Writing Dumb S**t On Ppls Pages… But Really Tho’, I cud f* less cos my ppl block dumb a**es and delete dat sh**ttt even before I get to c it. Nuisances will not be tolerated here, cos all I do is wish u all well. However if I choose to be a healthy woman, #skinnyb**** All well & good for me. If u choose to be fat+ugly+unhealthy&miserable Well don’t blame me ho!!! #prettygirlGANG #prettyonFLEEK…#embraceurCURVES… #embraceurLIFE… #beurSELF24/7…#me2dyAlldayNeverGivingaBLEEP…#muchLove2myThickSexyLadiesWithTheBigOlBootieOnFLEEK…

No comments:

Post a Comment

RMD Refutes Claims Of Him Joining The Apc

The entire online community was agog with news that Nollywood actor turned-politician, Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) had joined the massive ...