Friday, March 6, 2015

Yvonne Nelson vows To Stay Off Men This Year


Beautiful Ghanaian actress/Director Yvonne Nelson has pledged to stay clear of men this year during an interview on The KSM Show and she spoke lengthily about her love life and her relationship with fellow Ghollywood star, John Dumelo.

According to Spy Ghana, the 6ft+ screen goddess was at the show to promote her upcoming movie, If Tomorrow Never Comes and things got interesting when her love life was put under scrutiny.



When asked about John Dumelo and not wanting to have a relationship with someone in the same industry as her, Yvonne said, “I have been declaring this on social media every time that John is not my boyfriend. John has a lot of girlfriends. This year I’m a secondary virgin. I’m just trying to concentrate on my career. John can’t change. He is a ladies’ man and he will forever be John. Plus I don’t want any man in the industry”.
Speaking about handling men and her past relationships, the movie star admitted that men are usually taken aback by her independent stance.

“Those around my age are bothered that I’m an independent lady. That has always been the problem. There were about two guys who got scared. But I really don’t mind. Middle of last year, I was trying out something and I wasn’t convinced so I backed off. It had to do with the man not being matured enough”, she said






























No comments:

Post a Comment

RMD Refutes Claims Of Him Joining The Apc

The entire online community was agog with news that Nollywood actor turned-politician, Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) had joined the massive ...