Friday, October 31, 2014

Kim Kardashian Dreams Of Being A Forensic Investigator


There are actually many sides to Kim Kardashian than we had speculated.

There is the Kim Kardashian bad a** model, and of course,  the nurturing mum and loving wife.
And, what else? Kim Kardashian make something out of nothing?

Let us introduce you to Kim Kardashian the private eye.

“I would love to be a forensic investigator.” Those were the words of the 34-year-old TV star, who revealed her secret ambition to Britain’s Time Out.

“I would love to be a forensic investigator,” she told the magazine.

That might become a reality; it’s Kim, you know.

She added: “I’ve literally asked attorneys to intern on a case, a big murder trial. I know I can help solve it… I’m obsessed with murders.

“I don’t really understand why someone would kill people. I just feel so sad for people.”

 

1 comment:

  1. Internet search engine optimization experts apply the modern analytics service, which has a positive affect a website. SEO companies are facing great competition in the SEO field. However, they introduce guaranteed SEO services to manage with the competition.
    Locksmith Companies London

    ReplyDelete

RMD Refutes Claims Of Him Joining The Apc

The entire online community was agog with news that Nollywood actor turned-politician, Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) had joined the massive ...