Sunday, October 26, 2014

My eviction came to me as a shock- Nigeria’s Female BBA Housemate, Lilian


It came as surprise to many BBA lovers when Nigeria’s female housemate at the BBA Hotshots Lilian, 22, an actress, presenter and Tax collector was evicted Monday night, Oct. 20 while her male counterpart, Tayo was saved from eviction. It’s the first time Nigeria will be evicted from the popular competition in just two weeks. 

Lilian is now back in Nigeria and MultiChoice threw her a party at the Fuse Bar Lounge, V.I. When asked about how she felt about her quick eviction, Lilian said:

“I was shocked when IK announced that I have been evicted from the house, my fans were also in shock but I have come to accept that my awesome experience in the BBA house forms the bedrock for my talent and career development in showbiz, not just in Nigeria but across the continent.” 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

RMD Refutes Claims Of Him Joining The Apc

The entire online community was agog with news that Nollywood actor turned-politician, Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) had joined the massive ...