Monday, October 27, 2014

Nigerian Actor/Model Bobby Obodo Denies Dating Jackie Appiah


Nigerian actor/model Bobby Obodo has dispelled rumours that he and award winning Ghanaian actress Jackie Appiah are in a romantic relationship.

According to sources close to Bobby, there are claims that the once married actor visits Ghana all the time because of Jackie while Jackie is always at the actor’s Lagos home. However, Bobby told Saturday Beats that there is nothing of that sort going on. He said: "It is not true that I am in a relationship with Jackie Appiah. There is nothing amorous between us. We are not engaged or planning to get married; there is nothing like that. Marriage is out of the picture for us, it is just the words of rumour mongers. My relationship status is ‘complicated’ because I was married and later got divorced so since then, I have been keeping my private life abreast. I would rather not talk much about it because of what I went through. I just left a relationship that produced beautiful children. Right now I am just focused on being on top of my game with my show business.”

When Saturday Beats called the delectable actress, Appiah in Ghana, she declined to comment and referred Saturday Beats to her manager whose phone number couldn’t connect as of press time.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

RMD Refutes Claims Of Him Joining The Apc

The entire online community was agog with news that Nollywood actor turned-politician, Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) had joined the massive ...