Monday, November 10, 2014

Actress, Eniola Badmus Speaks On being plus sized and its effect on her career


Multiple Award winning Nollywood actress, Eniola Badmus shares her views on how being plus sized has affected her career. The popular Yoruba actress who won the best actress award at the City People entertainment awards this year defended her stature. In a recent interview with Vanguard, she went as far as saying her weight is a blessing. Enjoy the excerpts below:

When asked about being big sized, Eniola Badmus said?

Why is this my being big an issue to people? Okay, everybody has to be very very slim, right? In the US they don’t discriminate like this o, it’s only in Nigeria people get worked up about being overweight. I understand it is not healthy to be overweight at all, but should it be an issue as a lifestyle?

Has your weight affected your career in any way?

How now? That is what has been working for me. It is not easy to be big and famous. Instead of my weight being a drawback, it has actually been a blessing.

Are you currently in any relationship?

Yes, obviously, I would have someone I’m dating; I’ll have somebody I’m planning marriage with, even if I’m not planning marriage, at least I have somebody I’m seeing.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

RMD Refutes Claims Of Him Joining The Apc

The entire online community was agog with news that Nollywood actor turned-politician, Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) had joined the massive ...