Thursday, November 13, 2014

Toolz issues passionate Birthday Shout Out To Her heartthrob, Tunde Demuren – Photos

 
Popular Beat FM Oap, Tolulope Oniru aka Toolz’ is celebrating the love of her life , EME Records Co-Owner, Tunde Demuren today as he clocks another year. Check out her heartfelt message below:

“Happy birthday my love! Wish you nothing but the best of everything in life! It’s your birthday, but you truly have been one of my best gifts and I thank God for bringing you into my life (through @bankywellington hehe) Today I celebrate everything about you, Babatunde Tolulope Demuren -love you longtime bae! #HappyBirthdayTunde”

 

                  Toolz and Tunde Demuren

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

RMD Refutes Claims Of Him Joining The Apc

The entire online community was agog with news that Nollywood actor turned-politician, Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) had joined the massive ...