Thursday, November 6, 2014

Sexy Nicki Graces V Magazine With Red Hot Pose, and she also shares inspiring message – Photos

 
 
Nicki Minaj is on the cover of V magazine and looking as hot as ever which we are used to. But what keeps you glued to this magazine’s edition are not only Nicki’s hot photos but also her words of wisdom and encouragement which she gave to women while being interviewed. Nicki said:


“I always feel it’s important for me to show females that they can be in charge of their own situation. I came into the game creating my own brand. I was doing things very early on that set me apart from people who just took orders and allowed their brand to be created for them. I love women who take control, who set standards, and who believes in themselves enough to lead the way in terms of their career. I’ve done that. When I win and when I lose.” 

More Photos Below:






No comments:

Post a Comment

RMD Refutes Claims Of Him Joining The Apc

The entire online community was agog with news that Nollywood actor turned-politician, Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) had joined the massive ...