Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Sexy Rihanna Covers ELLE Magazine – Photos

 
Rihana is back! The talented singer posed in different outfits for ELLE Magazine…..Read excerpts from her fun interview and see more lovely photos below:

 If you weren’t a singer, what would you be? A Wife

What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done? That’s still a secret.

What’s the sexiest thing a man has ever said to you? Any man that tells me what to do is sexy!

What do people misunderstand about you? I’m shy.

The best hangover cure? Ice, Chinese food! And an upside-down trash can and towels, preferably next to the toilet.

Are you a good cook? I’m a fun cook! My specialty is seafood, but I also make the sickest mac ’n’ cheese you will ever taste.


 








No comments:

Post a Comment

RMD Refutes Claims Of Him Joining The Apc

The entire online community was agog with news that Nollywood actor turned-politician, Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) had joined the massive ...