Saturday, September 27, 2014

Tony Tetuila Reacts To Critics Of His Blonde Hair On His Campaign Photos


Ex remedies Singer, Tony Tetuila revealed his political intentions during the week but that’s not what people are talking about! Rather there has been a serious debate on why Tony should still maintain his blonde coloured hair on his Campaign photos as it didn’t make him look serious.

In his defence, Tony had this to say:“I am not going into office to sing, though I am an artiste, I am going to serve my people. I am not going to office with the tinted hair. I was discussing with some youth leaders who said I could leave the hair but now that people are speaking on it, I have to do what my people want” he told tribune. I only used the blonde hair to campaign because everybody knows Tetuila with that trademark”

On Allegations of being broke, he said:

“How can I be broke? I am not broke, everybody knows where I am coming from. I am not going into politics for the fun of it. We artiste always sing about poverty but rarely do anything about it. If you know songs like “prayer for Naija” and “e go better”, you will see that we only complain but we don’t do anything about the suffering. We want Nigerians to live a better life. What I am going to deliver matters and not the hair” he said

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

RMD Refutes Claims Of Him Joining The Apc

The entire online community was agog with news that Nollywood actor turned-politician, Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) had joined the massive ...