Saturday, September 27, 2014

Veteran Actor/Polygamist, Oga Bello: ”I’ve Warned My Children Against Polygamy”

 


 Veteran Yoruba Actor, Adebayo Salami aka Oga Bello, is a polygamist with numerous children some of which have also taken after their dad in the acting profession. However, in a recent interview, the actor says he would not encourage his children to tow the line of polygamy as not every man can handle it.

Read Excerpts from the interview below:

I have never said I regret being a polygamous man. However, I am warning my children against polygamy because not everybody can be like Adebayo Salami who runs a peaceful home.It is not easy to run a polygamous house and it is only by Gods grace one can do that. It cannot be applicable to everybody. The best marriage is that of one man and a wife, but if any of my childrens destiny is to have more than a wife, then there is nothing I can do about it. I believe I am destined to be a polygamous person.

 The position anyone holds in life is their destiny and that is my belief. I also advise my children to be tolerant, focused and prayerful. In anything they do, they have to put God first.

Oga Bello with some of his children below:
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

RMD Refutes Claims Of Him Joining The Apc

The entire online community was agog with news that Nollywood actor turned-politician, Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) had joined the massive ...