Friday, September 19, 2014

Chris Brown: I've Got To Stop Messing Up!

 You may want to sit down and re-examine everything you thought you knew about life: here comes a Chris Brown story in which he actually seems rational, self-aware, and - dare we say it? - sane!


the interview actually gives real reason to have hope
Yes, apparently even Young Breezy has to grow up some time, and the world may have to get used to the idea of a kinder, gentler Chris Brown.

Last week, Chris gave advice to Ray Rice (Sadly, they didn't go on to form a musical duo known as Brown-Rice.).

This week, he's taking his newfound maturity a step further and actually admitting that he's a violent d-bag with no one to blame for his problems but himself.

"Instead of going haywire, I felt like I needed to be more of a role model," Chris said in a recent interview. "I want to be known for legendary music and being one of the best dancers and stuff like that."

"I don't want to be known for the mishaps in my life, so it's time to make a change, and I feel like I could do that, if I do it all positive."

Granted, those "mishaps" include Brown violently beating Rihanna, throwing up gang signs while on probation, and a whole host of other things that aren't really mishaps at all, but just cases in which Brown proved that he's one of the worst people ever.


So it's all the sort of self-justifying BS Breezy has spat out before, but Chris' final comment during for his future:

"He's got it," Brown said about himself. "But he's got to stop messing up."


No comments:

Post a Comment

RMD Refutes Claims Of Him Joining The Apc

The entire online community was agog with news that Nollywood actor turned-politician, Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) had joined the massive ...